I’m trying something new today and linking up with Running With Spoons for her Thursday Thinking Out Loud!
- It’s Thursday and that means after this week we’ll only have two weeks left of school!! Yayyy!!!
- Wait….we only have two weeks left?! Ahhh I have so much to get done!! That’s the bad part about knowing the semester is about to end.
- Actually my next two weeks will be slower than the prior weeks in the semester. I’ve gotten my teaching practicum hours done and just have a few projects left, but nothing super stressful.
- I can’t believe we did Senior Walkouts at my sorority meeting on Monday. That really means our semester is coming to a close. *Sniff* *Sniff*
- On a brighter note my boss brought us ladies flowers at work yesterday!! He handed me some of my favorite flowers! I’m normally not a flower person, but the genuine surprise of getting flowers made me truly happy.
- Guess who I’m in love with. JT. I reallly like his new song.
- I decided that I looked like a hippie grandma for Easter. My dress was cute and so was the shawl thing, but while my cousins and sisters are lookin like hotties I’m looking like I belonged at Woodstock.
- There is nothing a spoonful of peanut butter with a few chocolate chips cannot help ease. Such as the need for a snack or a temporary moment of stress relief.
- Aww puppies always make everything better. Especially German Shepard puppies! Don’t worry I seem like I’m seeking for sources of “relief” from something, but I promise I’m just fine! These things just make the day a little brighter.
- I’m wanting to redo my room and desk space for next semester. I didn’t realize this about myself before, but I like spaces that have a light color and natural light. After 3 years of living in the same space with the same color scheme and decorations (with a few adjustments along the way) I’m needing a mini-makeover in my room! Pinterest of course is my go to source and here are a few things I’ve found.
Anyways, I guess I should head to work! I enjoyed the unstructured randomness that is encouraged and accepting for Thinking Out Loud Thursdays, so hopefully I will do this again. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!
Tell me a random thought you have for today!