It’s Thursdayyyy! Of course that means linking up with Running With Spoons for Thinking Out Loud!
- She’s not a nice lady. For the WOD we did 1000 meter row, 50 Thrusters with 35lb bar, then 30 pull-ups. My quads have been soooo sore!! It doesn’t look like much, but I think our strength definitely was a contributing factor to my soreness of course on top of rowing and thrusters. We did 8 min of Every Minute On The Minute (EMOM) of a power clean down into a front squat and then a squat clean. We increased the weight we had on the bar after each minute. I got up to 70 or 75lbs I don’t remember. I have weak little chicken legs. I know haha
- Tuesday we worked on what I think is my favorite CrossFit move. The split jerk.
- I got to start season 4 of Downton Abbey last night. I decided to check to see if Amazon had made that season available for free streaming. They did and I was so happy!
- This week working with my Dad has consisted of being out in the mud working on a sprinkler. This sprinkler is on a field of sorghum silage. I got some spiffy pictures out there. My Dad was probably waiting for me to get a tool. Oops.
- I went to a baby shower this weekend for a guy I went to high school with and his wife. It was lovely and the decorations were cute. I have a hard time believing people my age are having babies!! Everyone is having babies and being married while I’m over here making photo collages for my kitties.
- My decision to change my blog name is in process! I’m getting a blog design done so I’m waiting on that. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’m getting super excited about my new blog and to have a more focused direction for my blogging.
- After my little talk on Sunday and my Monday blog post I’ve been more mindful of taking in the moment. Prime example taking an hour with no phone/computer to watch Jimmy Fallon. It was great.
- Kitties! They are growing too fast! I seriously could spend hours outside watching them play around in their jungle. AKA my mom’s flower bed. And now for some kitten collages.
- Lastly, this is one of my favorite pins from Pinterest this week:
Have a terrific Thursday everyone!
No questions! Tell me what you’re thinking!