Herrrooo! Today is Thursday so that means it’s time for Thinking Out Loud with Running With Spoons!
- First things first I’m the realest
- Drop this and let the whole world feel it
- Okay I’ll stop trying to rap like Iggy Azalea. Moving on…
- I love that there’s a coffee shop in my small hometown that uses almond milk! So I had an almond milk latte yesterday and it was delicious!
- My Mom and I didn’t end up eating lunch yesterday for some wacko reason. So at this place I got my latte I grabbed a bag of Hail Merry macaroons. I’ve seen pictures of these in the blog world before so when I saw them I knew I wanted to try them. I love coconut so these were the perfect sized snack for me.
- Annddd like I mentioned in yesterday’s WIAW post, we don’t have many groceries at home. I was crazing some fruit so I got a little container of fruit too and it was very refreshing.
- My strength has been increasing at CrossFit and that’s really exciting to me. Pull-ups are a prime example. I can almost do a kipping up without any assistance, but for actual workouts I’m still using bands. I moved down to a smaller band on Tuesday. It’s neat seeing how in such a small amount of time your body can get stronger and better at movements. And I think clean and jerks are my favorite movement with the bar.
- I can hear my Mom talking to the kitties outside. It’s funny how we’ve come to love those adorable balls of fluff. All along I thought I was a dog person. This is a picture of my black kitty. We call him Bear. Take note of the kitty flashing by in the background.
- I bought decorations with my birthday money yesterday at Hobby Lobby and got each thing for 50% off. After I had bought my stuff I was thinking “What’s happening to me?!” I’ve never been the type of person to be out on the prowl for decorations, but now I know what type of style I like and want so I’m taking steps to make that happen. I guess that’s what happens when you’re becoming a real adult. Much thanks is due to Pinterest that has helped inspire me, like this picture right here.
- Today I’m leaving for 4th of July shenanigans and I should probably be in the shower right now. I’m going with some of my best friends from high school to a ranch rodeo. I’ll definitely have pictures and a post to explain what that is since most people probably don’t know. It’s a fun time I’ll tell you that much.
- Let’s get some encouraging words up in here before I depart…
I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July!!
Tell me your thoughts and plans for the 4th!