March has arrived and I’m almost a week behind on making my goals for March! I really need to get on top of it. I’ll try to keep them short and sweet.
- Go to Fit Camp on Tuesday and Thursday mornings through March. That means I have to make it tomorrow and for two more weeks before spring break.
- Start running more outside instead of on the treadmill. It’s starting to warm up here and outside running simply tops treadmill running.
- 1 day of week, Friday or Saturday, do something new or fun for my workout. That can be yoga, hiking, going on a long run, or trying a new class.
- Eat my greens at least once a day! Thank goodness the chef at Zeta always makes a salad bar. This week I’ve had salad with sides every day for lunch.
- Try to cook more and eat out less.
- Only two more weeks after this one until spring break! I need to turn on “Beast Mode” for my schoolwork. Blah.
- Take more pictures of my everyday life and post my photos from my documentary class.
- Find, steal, kidnap, do whatever it takes to get a puppy like this:
Actually I probably won’t do that, but it’s a nice idea! What are your goals for March?